3:58 PM

My next DESTINation!!!

Posted by KW |

Soon I will be traveling through Alabama to share my mom's belated birthday with her as well as to head to Destin/Santa Rosa Beach/Point Washington to where these two are getting married! I love Jenny to death. I lived with her in Point Washington at one point in my 6 years down in the Panhandle and she is the most amazing person and friend. God gave her to me to help teach me patience. She is the most patient, gentle, caring friend I know. I can not wait to share her BIG day with her.

1 comments:

A.F. said...

Hey girl, hope you had a great trip down. One of these days we'll get together...Miss you.

Also, tagged you on my blog. Basically now you have to write 7 things about yourself that I may not know. Take a look

http://artsyfartsyfooladi.blogspot.com

hugs!

Subscribe