Riley Grace, Maggie Ruth and their new "Jack Brother"

I know it has been a LONG time since I posted last and AGAIN things have changed for me. I took a new job with Astonish Results and I have been traveling since the end of October. That makes for some crazy days and hence the reason I have neglected to post. It has been an amazing time for me and I love what I do so I will try to capture from now on the cities that I get to visit and the things I get to see.

I am in Phoenix right now and I woke up early this morning to get some work done, have a little coffee and enjoy the 74 degree weather here. This place is beautiful! I do not have pictures yet but I plan on taking some when I leave this hotel room. I am staying at the Clarendon Hotel. The pool here is great (I forgot my bathing suit) and NO I did not skinny dip but it looks amazing and the rooftop bar seems like it would be the spot to be (when it is open). Last night it wasn't and I was in the mood to see what Phoenix had to offer me. I went to FEZ and had the most ridiculously mouth watering burger I have ever had in my LIFE. Read the menu... the "Fez" Burger. The bartender was awesome and recommended it and I really thought... who wants PEARS on their burger? Well he told me to trust him, and I did and now this morning I am craving the darn burger. Is that weird? Probably not if you really KNOW me... I am not your breakfast kind of girl. I like hot hot hot things and really have never developed the love for the big breakfast!

So today I am off to an appointment in Phoenix and then I fly to Houston (via direct on Continental) and I have two appointments there! The reason I tell you the flying situation is that I never realized how difficult it is to have a job and have to make reservations for plane flights, hotels and car rentals all around the country. If you fly daily like I do now, you get accustomed to trying to get to your next destination DIRECT!!! If you have ANY questions at all about travel, PLEASE do not hesitate to email me or if you have my number, call me. I hope now that I have gotten over my lapse in being a blogger that maybe now I can use this as a place to tell a little more about myself but actually share my travels with you, my friends.

Off to Houston tonight, going to see some family as well... Hope that you all have a beautiful day... Some pictures for you since I don't have any at the moment of Phoenix!











Until next time...
KW

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I really ought to choke you for that first picture with me in the background layed back like a big ol' beached whale...but I'll forgive you since its taken you 3 months to update your stinkin' blog. I was about to take it off my blog list...Glad the pups are back safe and sound...love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim.. Love all the pics of the family. I have enjoyed keeping up with you and Kristen via the blogs. Her kids are adorable . Tell Ralph and Sue hello from me. And by the way... what happened to the blonde hair? Safe travels. Love ya

Subscribe