6:13 AM

When times are tough...

Posted by KW |

Death is just the beginning of another life... my quote for you all this morning. I spoke to my mother who is in Galveston, TX with my great aunt and uncle, helping them recover from what Ike left behind for them. I will say more about their experience but would ask that you all make it a point today to pray for my family and especially for Joann. Joann is part of my mother's side of our family and right now she is in Birmingham fighting for her life. The Dr.'s called the family in yesterday as they put her on life support. As of last night, the family was to make the decision as to whether or not to keep her on. Joann's daughter doesn't want to see her mother suffer and I can only cry now imagining EVER having to make that decision about either one of my parents. What a burden on a heavy heart... to have to make those decisions. I ask you all to pray for her children that God will wrap His arms around them and lead them through their decisions as well as keep them close to them for what occurs in the next few days. This time right now for our family is definitely a challenging one and most of all for my mother. She is torn right now... over in Galveston trying to help, wanting to be in Alabama to be with her mother and the rest of her family so that she can help comfort in a time like this. I can not say it more than I will say it here... My mom ROCKS. She is a rock, a pillar for our family and gives more of herself than anyone that I know.

Pray for my grandmother as well today. She lost her son last December and now to lose Joann, who she has been extremely close to will break her heart. Pray also for my mother that she can feel peace about being in Galveston and know that the rest of her family will be there for support.

Thank you all for your prayers... I will post happier thoughts later today.

More pics for your visual stimulation...



This is where I can't wait to be in a few weeks.... and below is how I ride... Boots with high-heels. Please take note of how well behaved Bailey is when riding.




Two of the people I can't wait to see in a few weeks! Yeah... I am going home soon!


The girls of our family...


1 comments:

Kristen said...

We can't wait to see you either! I love you!

Subscribe