6:25 PM

go red sox!!!!

Posted by KW |

It is Wednesday night and I am at Emily's about to eat one of the first meals that she has cooked FOR me (and Ben). The Red Sox are about to kick off the World Series and the Ipod is jamming to Sector 9. I feel good. It has been a while since I have hung out with Emily and I am really enjoying it. I played tennis tonight and will be playing in the morning at 6 am. I have a long day.... work, then open house, then Carolina's birthday party, (need to find her a gift...suggestions are appreciated! :) ) and then some sleep, but packing first to get ready to go to Andalusia and then to Auburn! I am spending the weekend with my family this weekend and going to Auburn to watch my dad play in his alumni baseball game. Really looking forward to spending time with them...my sister and and Riley Grace and Maggie Ruth! War Eagle this weekend. That's it for now.... Love to you all.
Kim

0 comments:

Subscribe